Wednesday, July 24, 2013

because cleaning = fresh start

 
Freebies galore! I'm catching up on the intro posts at the new blog Owl-ways Be Inspired. I'm excited about this blog because it is a conglomeration of teachers talking about 2nd and 3rd grade--what I'm teaching this year! And what's cool is that as each contributor introduces herself, she provides a freebie. That's enough motivation to keep reading right there! :-P

Yesterday I began moving furniture around now that the carpet is dry. It's hard to decide how to set up the room!

I didn't visit my classroom today, but I did go to Staples and laminate a few diddlies. I also went to WalMart and bought some crates. Two years ago when I taught, I set up my bookshelf like you would do it at home--books standing upright on the shelves. This year I really would like to try putting the books in baskets according to difficulty level.

Oddest thing. I made a photo collage of classroom cleaning shots on picmonkey, and now, for the last three days, Blogger (or my computer?) hasn't allowed me to upload it! Hmph. Well, here goes a bunch of pix then!

what I get to work with!
lotsa scrubbin'!
before
after
before cleaning--yuck!
after--2 scrubs and paint!

before cleaning (I think I'm getting obsessed with cleaning)
after -- because clean = fresh start

my dad shampooing the carpet
starting to move stuff around--and putting paper on my bulletin board!
working on a Pinterest project I've wanted to do for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment